Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I'm Baaack!!

HEY HEY HEY!! Yes I've abandoned this blog for a while. But I'm now in AM class 5, preproduction for my short film. My mentors have included Sean Sexton and Cal Brunker. In the meantime I worked for EA as a portrait artist for the Lord Of the Rings: Middle Earth title, and I finished the Spiderman 3 Game for Treyarch/Activision as an Environmental Artist. Although I like to surf when I can, my life is all about Animation Mentor right now. I know that there are a butload of links that aren't working on this site and I'll tend to that later. But I have a walk cycle to do at the momment...watch this space.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home