Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Coffee and my story

Been working at home on my animation for what? 8 weeks now. It ain’t getting to me staying at home with the 3 year old while my wife goes out and works. I thought I would miss going into work at the office, human interaction and all, but not really anymore. Had a pretty busy week. I matched all of my Tupperware to the lids. No renegade tops on MY watch, lemme tell you. I had to keep my eye on that woman across the street, too. She had her housekeeper push her moped out so she could ride it up and down the street one time, then she has her lil’ slave put it back for her! Man, get a life! And ya know silverware can never be clean enough. My secret. I presoak before the dishwasher. Just a little soap and bleach. Some say I’m compulsive. I say detail oriented. That’s how I know I’ll be a good animator one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home