Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Week 6 - I Struggled...

....with the character "Tailor". Maybe because I missed the video about using the T puppet. Perhaps it was that I waited too long before I elicited the help of Gilgamesh ( I waited my whole life to say that) . Could be the real
Miss Taylor Rae making my life crazy. (Those who know her know what I'm talking about) . But mostly, it's those wacky Maya shortcuts that I was unaware of. Such as holding down the shift key and successively selecting the controls in a hierarchy to enable an
animator to deform the curves simultaneously and view them all at once in the graph editor. You see...I have a confession to make. I am ...a 3dMax guy. That's the best excuse I have. Some people fall right into this stuff. I need to get to work. As Richard Williams said...Animation is Concentration. Anyway. Thanks G for the M tips and I'm off to massacre the next assignment.


.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home