Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Meeting with Carlos Baena

I was invited to meet with this guy in our Q&A section and what a friggin' blast it was. The technology allowed us to feel genuinly connected as we fired off questions and watched Carlos on the Web cams. The rest of us, about 20 I guess, chatted simultaneously while he 'monologued'. I was impressed at the passion and energy that Carlos exibited and I could tell that the other students were fully engaged. There was a heap o learning going on. I'm looking forward to future interactions when the studentswill be able to see each other during class. A true 'virtual classroom'. Oh, and who knows...we may even learn how to animate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home