Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Week Numero Uno in Da Bag

My headhunter wants for me to interview for a CG position over an hour away. That won't work with AM so I started working a J.O.B. with my friend who is a master wallpaper hanger who can gaurantee me hard labor every week. Plenty of buckets of paste and staircases. Who needs a gym? So it's construction in the day and AM at night. My meeting with my mentor has been problematic with connection problems on the AM side. Postponed twice. The global meeting with the founders was also full of hiccups, but I'm confident that the AM techs will sort it out. This week has been for reserved for troubleshooting and reading assignments. We're reading he animators bible, The Illusion of Life. I'm in this for the long haul and no one said it would be easy. This is all cutting edge stuff and I'm honored to be a part of it. The lesson plans and videos all work fine so there's plenty to do. The chat areas are also in full swing and students are throwing up wonderful pieces. I'll try to post more frequently my good droogies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home