Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Providence

I responded to a mass email from an old workmate and, long story short, my resume is in the hands of an Activision Producer whom I used to work for at the now defunked New World Computing/3DO. I was also just emailed a pdf of a script that a director friend of mine recieved partial financing for this week. This will the first full length feature that I storyboard. Up to now it's been all shorts and game cinematics, my bread and butter. This year is starting to shape up. I will be able to totally focus my attention on Animation Mentor and endeavors that directly relate to the tools used there in. I will continue to work my j.o.b. until those manifest. I won't have to do any laborous work on Thursday, so all day will be devoted to AM and surfing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home