Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Hey Stoopit !!!

Well thanks everyone at AM for making me feel like an idiot. yea, it's all yer fault. I've been cruising the campus and the work from the other students is so good that I just feel like a big poser. NOW I have to work even harder. Stupid bar always getting raised and all. But seroisly, I've been going to evey student website that I come accross and I've beem genuiny impressed with the caliber of artist partaking of this grand experiment. There are many working professionals out there. I paid off my first semester credit card so I'm ready for phase II.

I had a bouncing ball critique with my mentor, Jeremy Cantor, and he does something pretty special. He has us mail to him our Maya files so that he can crit our work both visually and technically. No room for pride here, the good doctor is checking up under the hood.

We've been focusing on bouncing balls for a couple of weeks and I think we're gonna stick with the principals surrounding them until we nail 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home