Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm Baaaack!

Wow, has it alread been a year since my last post. The world has happened. I got an animation job and that job ended. I've opened and closed an office. We got a new shiney President, the economy turned upside down, and still love animation. I saw Monsters Vs. Aliens and loved it. Revisited Horton Hears a Who and was amazed at the apparent complexity of the rigging for those bad boys. I saw Mulan again for the first time and marveled at the sheer beauty of the designs. That snow scene is incredible. And PIXAR!? I am not worthy

So I've completely revamped my resume and I'm afraid that it's better than my demo reel. My resume is smoooth. My reel is, well...not. More pops than Orville Reddenbacher. I'm going to take my guru, Phelan...aka Gilgamesh's, coaching and join the 11 sec club to move forward, and find some way to give back. Well, I've got my chamois ready. Time to get to polishing.

CV
http://www.jgibsoniv.com/JG_CV_CA_V02.pdf

Peace out
http://www.jgibsoniv.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home