Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Friday, March 25, 2005

The world is changing

So I'm engaging in a great animation learning exeriment to propel my self back to the forefront of an industry. After years of making games I've found myself drowning in a stagnant tide pool of homoginization. I'm am the jack of all trade and master of none. But I'm a clever little monkey and confidence is high. I heard about Animation Mentor while working at a game company in Irvine and my gut tells me to run to it. I've bet the farm but I still need to go out and milk the cows, which means that the job in Irvine has ended and I need to go get another one. "If you build it they will come." right? It's all faith baby.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger gilgamesh said...

I added you to my AM blog link list. Good luck on the new adventure. Color me stoked!

-=gilgamesh

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger gibby said...

Thanks. I'll do likewise as as soon as I become more comfortable with the medium

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home