Animation is about Possibilities and the Choices

We are all profoundly connected.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

First final to 11 second club.

My first FINAL submission. Nice workout. I did manage to get a day o surfing in this Tuesday at Sunset beach. Water was a tad icy and I broke my zipper suiting up, but I had a relaxing session. I saw UP today with the fam. I wept. The story gets to me and also I marvel at teh artistry of the Pixar clan. I just cant believe that storytelling can be so wonderful. I feel myself going down the emotional path , I'm aware of every device that they use and I jus cant help but be swept awy. Live action film seldom moves me like they do. Pete Doctor spoke at my graduation ceremony and he said to persue my passion. I am. And HE has a monkey!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHMWospgm4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home